Pacific Rim in 3D
Length: 2 hours, 11 minutes
Synopsis: When legions of monstrous creatures, known as Kaiju, started rising from the sea, a war began that would take millions of lives and consume humanity’s resources for years on end. To combat the giant Kaiju, a special type of weapon was devised: massive robots, called Jaegers, which are controlled simultaneously by two pilots whose minds are locked in a neural bridge. But even the Jaegers are proving nearly defenseless in the face of the relentless Kaiju. On the verge of defeat, the forces defending mankind have no choice but to turn to two unlikely heroes-a washed up former pilot and an untested trainee who are teamed to drive a legendary but seemingly obsolete Jaeger from the past. Together, they stand as mankind’s last hope against the mounting apocalypse.
- Employee shot by security guard during attempted robbery at Henderson jewelry store
- Patriots favored by a field goal over Falcons in Super Bowl 51
- Wind, rain causing problems throughout the valley, continuing through Monday afternoon
- CEO of IT company: ‘Losing my job was the best thing that ever happened to me’
- Win the sugar war: Spot hidden sweets and make smart choices