Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: When long-term congressman Cam Brady commits a major public gaffe before an upcoming election, a pair of ultra-wealthy CEOs plot to put up a rival candidate and gain influence over their North Carolina district. Their man: naïve Marty Huggins, director of the local Tourism Center. At first, Marty appears to be the unlikeliest possible choice but, with the help of his new benefactors’ support, a cutthroat campaign manager and his family’s political connections, he soon becomes a contender who gives the charismatic Cam plenty to worry about. As Election Day closes in, the two are locked in a dead heat, with insults quickly escalating to injury until all they care about is burying each other.
- Rebels land commitment from 2018 guard Bryce Hamilton
- Nevada’s pot tax revenue jumps to nearly $5 million in August
- Tale of 2 brothers: 1 victim, 1 rescuer in Las Vegas Strip shooting
- Police: Man arrested in kidnapping, assault of UNLV student
- Plane headed to Las Vegas strikes birds, diverted to New York