The Last Stand
Length: 1 hour, 47 minutes
Synopsis: After leaving his LAPD narcotics post following a bungled operation that left him wracked with remorse and regret, Sheriff Ray Owens moved out of Los Angeles and settled into a life fighting what little crime takes place in sleepy border town Sommerton Junction. But that peaceful existence is shattered when Gabriel Cortez, the most notorious, wanted drug kingpin in the western hemisphere, makes a deadly yet spectacular escape from an FBI prisoner convoy. With the help of a fierce band of lawless mercenaries, Cortez begins racing towards the US-Mexico border with a hostage in tow… straight through Summerton Junction. At first reluctant to become involved, and then counted out because of the perceived ineptitude of his small town force, Owens ultimately rallies his team and takes the matter into his own hands, setting the stage for a classic showdown.
- County showing lack of vision in considering expressway plan
- Raider fans get raucous at ‘Draft Day’, team’s first public event in Las Vegas
- Four players the Golden Knights may target with sixth pick in NHL Draft
- 2 dogs dead after eating poisoned meat near Nevada park
- First family of Las Vegas sports betting handicaps the Kentucky Derby