Length: 2 hours
Synopsis: “Argo” chronicles the life-or-death covert operation to rescue six Americans, which unfolded behind the scenes of the Iran hostage crisis-the truth of which was unknown by the public for decades. On November 4, 1979, as the Iranian revolution reaches its boiling point, militants storm the U.S. embassy in Tehran, taking 52 Americans hostage. But, in the midst of the chaos, six Americans manage to slip away and find refuge in the home of the Canadian ambassador. Knowing it is only a matter of time before the six are found out and likely killed, a CIA “exfiltration” specialist named Tony Mendez comes up with a risky plan to get them safely out of the country.
- County commits $4.5M a year for monorail extension to Mandalay Bay
- Man dead, girlfriend arrested in east valley domestic dispute
- Marijuana dispensaries get ready for Black Friday, too
- Renowned Chandelier bar refreshed to fit in with other changes at Cosmopolitan
- Rebels ready for first true test against tough, experienced Utah