Length: 1 hour, 53 minutes
Synopsis: Los Angeles, 1949. Ruthless, Brooklyn-born mob king Mickey Cohen runs the show in this town, reaping the ill-gotten gains from the drugs, the guns, the prostitutes and-if he has his way-every wire bet placed west of Chicago. And he does it all with the protection of not only his own paid goons, but also the police and the politicians who are under his control. It’s enough to intimidate even the bravest, street-hardened cop - except, perhaps, for the small, secret crew of LAPD outsiders led by Sgt. John O’Mara and Jerry Wooters, who come together to try to tear Cohen’s world apart.
- Mandalay Bay Beach enhances the outdoor concert experience
- With NFL stadium on the way, attention shifts to necessary interstate upgrades
- Case of shuttered Las Vegas golf course looms over municipal race
- Analysis: How the Raiders will arrive in Las Vegas as Super Bowl contenders
- Roger Goodell details why the NFL warmed to Las Vegas and sports betting