A Good Day to Die Hard
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Bruce Willis returns in his most iconic role as John McClane - the “real” hero with the skills and attitude to always be the last man standing. This time the take-no-prisoners cop is really in the wrong place at the wrong time after traveling to Moscow to help his estranged son Jack. With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover that their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
- Incensed Greyhound bus passenger repeatedly stabs driver on highway near Sloan Friday night
- Bishop Gorman demolishes Bonanza
- Man arrested, charged with DUI after fatal crash Saturday morning
- North Korea: Trump insult ensures attack on US
- Police ask for help in locating inmates who walked away from prison camp