A Good Day to Die Hard
Length: 1 hour, 37 minutes
Synopsis: Bruce Willis returns in his most iconic role as John McClane - the “real” hero with the skills and attitude to always be the last man standing. This time the take-no-prisoners cop is really in the wrong place at the wrong time after traveling to Moscow to help his estranged son Jack. With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover that their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
- What a finish: Gorman erases 8-point deficit in final stretch, tops Clark for state title
- Kansas community tries to heal from shooting; bar to reopen
- College basketball by the odds: Picking the biggest games of the day
- Self-driving cars might need standards, but whose?
- Live blog: UNR blows out UNLV, 94-58