Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: In ParaNorman, a small town comes under siege by zombies. Who can it call? Only misunderstood local boy Norman , who is able to speak with the dead. In addition to the zombies, he’ll have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse. But this young ghoul whisperer may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits. In 3D at select locations.
- Clark basketball back in a familar spot, the state title game
- Las Vegas Taste & Sounds of Soul Festival returns to Fremont Street
- Bishop Gorman knocks off Reno to reach state title game
- ‘Like a family’: Sign spinners give Las Vegas competition a whirl
- Nevada plans July pot sales despite warning of U.S. crackdown