Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: In ParaNorman, a small town comes under siege by zombies. Who can it call? Only misunderstood local boy Norman , who is able to speak with the dead. In addition to the zombies, he’ll have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst of all, moronic grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse. But this young ghoul whisperer may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits. In 3D at select locations.
- AVN boss: Porn industry ‘on the upswing,’ but not moving to Vegas
- Mother, teenage son arrested in shooting death of former Chaparral student
- Sandoval announces new marijuana tax, seeks $60M for school vouchers
- Analysis: 3 of the most intriguing moments from Sandoval’s speech
- A partial repeal could insure millions fewer, at double cost