Trouble with the Curve
Length: 1 hour, 51 minutes
Synopsis: Gus Lobel has been one of the best scouts in baseball for decades, but age is starting to catch up with him and the front office of the Atlanta Braves is starting to question his judgment. The one person who might be able to help is his daughter, Mickey, an associate at a high-powered Atlanta law firm whose drive and ambition has put her on the fast track to becoming partner. Mickey has never been close to her father, who was ill-equipped to be a single parent after the death of his wife.Against her better judgment, and over Gus’s objections, Mickey joins him on his latest scouting trip to North Carolina, jeopardizing her own career to save his. Forced to spend time together for the first time in years, each makes new discoveries.
- John Fogerty rocks Encore Theater like never before
- No sure things: Why some slot machine themes just don’t work
- Frustration and fear: What it’s like to live near a Las Vegas squatter house
- Police: Stolen tractor-trailer crashes into brothel
- Winners crowned as Sun Standout Awards cap banner year in high school sports