Length: 2 hours, 6 minutes
Synopsis: Based on the celebrated comic book arc, this epic action-adventure takes Wolverine, the most iconic character of the X-Men universe, to modern day Japan. Out of his depth in an unknown world he faces his ultimate nemesis in a life-or-death battle that will leave him forever changed. Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality, emerging more powerful than we have ever seen him before.
- Putting for dough: High-stakes tournament gives players a chance to feel like a pro
- Police, firefighters, learning from past tragedies, use different tactic to save lives
- Northern Nevada chamber wrong not to join Yucca Mountain fight
- Bush: America needs to recall, recover its identity
- Schools jump on the walking bus