Length: 2 hours, 6 minutes
Synopsis: Based on the celebrated comic book arc, this epic action-adventure takes Wolverine, the most iconic character of the X-Men universe, to modern day Japan. Out of his depth in an unknown world he faces his ultimate nemesis in a life-or-death battle that will leave him forever changed. Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality, emerging more powerful than we have ever seen him before.
- A-Tech in a class by itself: Magnet schools shine as models for public education
- Rediscovering America: A quiz on Memorial Day
- Unclaimed and unsung: A dignified end for forgotten veterans
- Nevada lawmakers struggling with school voucher issue
- Community groups combat troubling rate of pedestrian deaths in Clark County