End of Watch
Length: 1 hour, 49 minutes
Synopsis: Young Los Angeles police officers Taylor and Zavala patrol the city’s meanest streets of south central Los Angeles. The action unfolds through footage from the handheld HD cameras of the police officers, gang members, surveillance cameras, and citizens caught in the line of fire to create a riveting portrait of the city’s most dangerous corners, the cops who risk their lives there every day, and the price they and their families are forced to pay.
- Academy of Country Music Awards moves to T-Mobile Arena
- U.S. judge OKs plan for Caesars’ unit to exit $18 billion bankruptcy
- NLV detective killed in crash mourned as kind public servant
- 18 million more uninsured if Obamacare killed, not replaced
- Suspect in Las Vegas slaying shot by police in California