Middle of Nowhere
Length: 1 hour, 39 minutes
Synopsis: As Ruby rides a bus through the inner city streets, she wills herself to push away memories that crowd her. Four years earlier, she was a vibrant medical student married to the love of her life, Derek. Now, she makes her way to the maximum security prison on the outskirts of town. This is where her love now resides. As the couple stares into the hallow end of an eight-year prison sentence, Ruby must learn to live another life, one marked by shame and separation. But through a chance encounter with bus driver Brian and a stunning betrayal, she is soon propelled in new and often frightening directions of self-discovery. As we chronicle her turbulent yet transformative journey, we witness the emergence of a broken woman made whole.
- Edmonton influx shows how visiting fans can influence pro sports in Las Vegas
- NFL Playoffs by the odds: Vegas picks, preview of championship week
- At school tribute, poignant memories of a beloved former student slain in mass shooting
- Lawyer says O.J. Simpson is golfing a lot, will remain in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas out of hunt for Amazon headquarters