Middle of Nowhere
Length: 1 hour, 39 minutes
Synopsis: As Ruby rides a bus through the inner city streets, she wills herself to push away memories that crowd her. Four years earlier, she was a vibrant medical student married to the love of her life, Derek. Now, she makes her way to the maximum security prison on the outskirts of town. This is where her love now resides. As the couple stares into the hallow end of an eight-year prison sentence, Ruby must learn to live another life, one marked by shame and separation. But through a chance encounter with bus driver Brian and a stunning betrayal, she is soon propelled in new and often frightening directions of self-discovery. As we chronicle her turbulent yet transformative journey, we witness the emergence of a broken woman made whole.
- Reno gaming exec faces challenges with SLS on the Strip, lobbyists say
- Two rookies top WSOP Main Event final table headed into final session
- Magazine’s comparison to Cam Newton sets bar high for UNLV’s Armani Rogers
- Project Neon 40 percent complete after one year
- Man shot by Metro officer during foot chase has extensive criminal history