The Metropolitan Opera: La Clemenza di Tito
Length: 3 hours, 15 minutes
Synopsis: The virtuosic Elina Garanca sings Sesto in Mozart’s drama set in ancient Rome. Giuseppe Filianoti is the noble Tito and Barbara Frittoli is Vitellia, in this handsome revival of one of the composer’s final masterpieces. Harry Bicket conducts.
- Hard Rock charts different path for Trump’s former casino
- Report outlines steps to revive Yucca Mountain repository
- Las Vegas trucker guilty of manslaughter in crash that killed 4
- Company faces backlash for pulling ads from Hannity show
- Man arrested after hand grenades found in vehicle with Nevada plates