Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Welcome to the Hotel Transylvania, Dracula’s lavish five-stake resort, where monsters and their families can live it up, free to be the monsters they are without humans to bother them. On one special weekend, Dracula has invited some of the world’s most famous monsters - Frankenstein and his wife, the Mummy, the Invisible Man, a family of werewolves, and more - to celebrate his daughter Mavis’s 118th birthday. For Drac, catering to all of these legendary monsters is no problem - but this could come crashing down when one ordinary guy stumbles on the hotel and takes a shine to Mavis.
- Man who died hours before mass shooting mistakenly part of crosses memorial
- San Antonio Stars moving to Las Vegas, bought by MGM Resorts
- NRA fires blanks in campaign against commonsense gun controls
- Longtime Yucca Mountain booster in Congress makes his pitch in Nevada
- Crosses honoring Las Vegas shooting victims moving to museum