Length: 1 hour, 46 minutes
Synopsis: Once a successful New York couple, Emily and her husband are now struggling to readjust to life after his recent release from prison. Emily is plagued with a clinical depression and, following a car crash, is referred to respected psychiatrist Dr Jonathan Banks who offers the latest in prescription drugs to try and alleviate her anxiety. However as Emily’s relationship with both Dr Banks and her prescribed medication intensifies, she finds herself descending into a chemical-fuelled nightmare where the lines between fantasy and reality become dangerously blurred. This is a riveting psychological thriller where neither the symptoms nor the cure are quite as straightforward as they seem.
- What a finish: Gorman erases 8-point deficit in final stretch, tops Clark for state title
- Kansas community tries to heal from shooting; bar to reopen
- Muhammad Ali’s son detained at airport: ‘Are you Muslim?’
- College basketball by the odds: Picking the biggest games of the day
- Self-driving cars might need standards, but whose?