Length: 1 hour, 46 minutes
Synopsis: Once a successful New York couple, Emily and her husband are now struggling to readjust to life after his recent release from prison. Emily is plagued with a clinical depression and, following a car crash, is referred to respected psychiatrist Dr Jonathan Banks who offers the latest in prescription drugs to try and alleviate her anxiety. However as Emily’s relationship with both Dr Banks and her prescribed medication intensifies, she finds herself descending into a chemical-fuelled nightmare where the lines between fantasy and reality become dangerously blurred. This is a riveting psychological thriller where neither the symptoms nor the cure are quite as straightforward as they seem.
- Mandalay Bay security guard recounts encounter with shooter
- Work begins to install vehicle barriers on Las Vegas Strip
- Police: Woman who lured man into fatal attack is arrested with 2 others
- Police: Man on moped robs store at Meadows mall
- Country stars honor Las Vegas shooting victims at CMT Artists show