Length: 1 hour, 46 minutes
Synopsis: Once a successful New York couple, Emily and her husband are now struggling to readjust to life after his recent release from prison. Emily is plagued with a clinical depression and, following a car crash, is referred to respected psychiatrist Dr Jonathan Banks who offers the latest in prescription drugs to try and alleviate her anxiety. However as Emily’s relationship with both Dr Banks and her prescribed medication intensifies, she finds herself descending into a chemical-fuelled nightmare where the lines between fantasy and reality become dangerously blurred. This is a riveting psychological thriller where neither the symptoms nor the cure are quite as straightforward as they seem.
- ISIS video catches attention of security in Las Vegas ahead of holiday weekend
- Simpson has good chance for parole this year, public defender says
- These high school athletes’ dedication to service shows Las Vegas in good hands
- Is Las Vegas building a new bubble? Analyst gives his take
- Golden Knights confident that TV deal will bring desired exposure