Length: 1 hour, 38 minutes
Synopsis: Based on the autobiographical writings of California-based journalist and poet Mark O’Brien, this movie tells the story of a man confined to an iron lung who is determined—at age 38—to lose his virginity. With the help of his therapists and the guidance of his priest, he sets out to make his dream a reality.
- What are the prospects of retail on the former New Frontier site on the Strip?
- Officials can ‘get aggressive’ to research, fund proposed light rail
- Golden Knights hitting the ice for first time
- Sudden blow: Despite major wind events, speeds down on average this year
- Emergency rules adopted for recreational marijuana