Length: 1 hour, 38 minutes
Synopsis: Based on the autobiographical writings of California-based journalist and poet Mark O’Brien, this movie tells the story of a man confined to an iron lung who is determined—at age 38—to lose his virginity. With the help of his therapists and the guidance of his priest, he sets out to make his dream a reality.
- AVN boss: Porn industry ‘on the upswing,’ but not moving to Vegas
- Mother, teenage son arrested in shooting death of former Chaparral student
- Sandoval announces new marijuana tax, seeks $60M for school vouchers
- Analysis: 3 of the most intriguing moments from Sandoval’s speech
- A partial repeal could insure millions fewer, at double cost