Wreck-It Ralph in 3D
Length: 1 hour, 48 minutes
Synopsis: Ralph is tired of being overshadowed by Fix-It Felix, the “good guy” star of their game who always gets to save the day. But after decades doing the same thing and seeing all the glory go to Felix, Ralph decides he’s tired of playing the role of a bad guy. He takes matters into his own massive hands and sets off on a game-hopping journey across the arcade through every generation of video games to prove he’s got what it takes to be a hero. But the world of the feisty misfit Vanellope von Schweetz from the candy-coated cart racing game, Sugar Rush, is threatened when Ralph accidentally unleashes a deadly enemy that threatens the entire arcade. Will Ralph realize his dream and save the day before it’s too late? In 3D at select locations.
- Driver hits several cars at Las Vegas school while trying to run over friend
- Heading to Mexico? Busiest U.S. crossing closing this weekend
- Patrol: 2 hurt, man faces DUI count after wrong-way freeway crash
- GOP health bill all but dead; McCain again deals the blow
- Not home? Walmart wants to walk in and stock your fridge