Length: 1 hour, 59 minutes
Synopsis: Billy and Nick are salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google, along with a battalion of brilliant college students. But, gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must compete with a group of the nation’s most elite, tech-savvy geniuses to prove that necessity really is the mother of re-invention.
- Study finds underage, fearful women in Vegas sex trafficking
- Leaks like Flynn information are responsible, not unpatriotic
- Research meets rhetoric: UNLV scholar reframes the White House’s rejection of climate science
- Courting a congregation: Pastor hoops it up to attract people to the church
- Live blog: Rebels come up short at San Diego State, 77-64