Length: 1 hour, 59 minutes
Synopsis: Billy and Nick are salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google, along with a battalion of brilliant college students. But, gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must compete with a group of the nation’s most elite, tech-savvy geniuses to prove that necessity really is the mother of re-invention.
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of Week 8
- These basketball programs need to win or Mountain West will remain one-bid league
- Pride parade makes for lively show of unity in downtown Las Vegas
- Survey: Las Vegas shooting does little to change opinions on guns
- Lack of expectations could explain the Golden Knights’ blazing start