The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Length: 1 hour, 42 minutes
Synopsis: A funny and touching coming-of-age story based on the beloved best-selling novel by Stephen Chbosky, THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER is a modern classic that captures the dizzying highs and crushing lows of growing up. Starring Logan Lerman, Emma Watson and Ezra Miller, THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER is a moving tale of love, loss, fear and hopeand the unforgettable friends that help us through life.
- Man who died hours before mass shooting mistakenly part of crosses memorial
- Elton John ending his Las Vegas residency next year
- San Antonio Stars moving to Las Vegas, bought by MGM Resorts
- NRA fires blanks in campaign against commonsense gun controls
- Longtime Yucca Mountain booster in Congress makes his pitch in Nevada