Length: 1 hour, 57 minutes
Synopsis: Uptight and straight-laced, FBI Special Agent Sarah Ashburn is a methodical investigator with a reputation for excellence—and hyper-arrogance. Shannon Mullins, one of Boston P.D.’s “finest,” is foul-mouthed and has a very short fuse, and uses her gut instinct and street smarts to catch the most elusive criminals. Neither has ever had a partner, or a friend for that matter. When these two wildly incompatible law officers join forces to bring down a ruthless drug lord, they become the last thing anyone expected: buddies.
- UNLV student abducted from campus parking garage, raped
- Metro officer killed in mass shooting left funeral notes
- ‘Charlie changed the world’: Metro officer slain in mass shooting honored at memorial
- Reno car dealer gives $1 million to renovate UNR ballpark
- Family wins appeal in death of man shocked by police