Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: An affirming and suspenseful story about a young woman’s struggle to find love again after she arrives in a small North Carolina town. Her reluctance to join the tight-knit community raises questions about her past. Slowly, she begins putting down roots, and gains the courage to start a relationship with Alex, a widowed store owner with two young children. But dark secrets intrude on her new life with such terror that she is forced to rediscover the meaning of sacrifice and rely on the power of love in this deeply moving romantic thriller.
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of Week 4
- High school football roundup: Faith Lutheran comes back to edge Palo Verde
- Trump tells NBA star Curry that White House visit is off
- Rebels overmatched at Ohio State, fall 54-21
- Incensed Greyhound bus passenger repeatedly stabs driver on highway near Sloan Friday night