Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: An affirming and suspenseful story about a young woman’s struggle to find love again after she arrives in a small North Carolina town. Her reluctance to join the tight-knit community raises questions about her past. Slowly, she begins putting down roots, and gains the courage to start a relationship with Alex, a widowed store owner with two young children. But dark secrets intrude on her new life with such terror that she is forced to rediscover the meaning of sacrifice and rely on the power of love in this deeply moving romantic thriller.
- Las Vegas stripper pleads guilty to running multistate drug ring
- Las Vegas Sands paying $7 million to settle corrupt practices probe
- Carson City puts ban on recreational pot businesses
- NFL Playoffs by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of championship weekend
- Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump demonstration