Length: 2 hours, 7 minutes
Synopsis: Octogenarians Georges and Anne are retired music teachers whose daughter lives abroad with her family. When Anne suffers a stroke and is left paralyzed on one side of her body, the couple’s abiding love for each other is put to the test.
- Secret Service apprehends attempted White House fence jumper
- Testing required at private schools in Nevada choice program
- Las Vegas will host all 30 teams for the NBA summer league
- 102-year-old Holocaust survivor unites with newly discovered nephew
- Trump says he should have left UCLA players in Chinese jail