The Metropolitan Opera: Aida Encore
Length: 4 hours
Synopsis: The Met’s unforgettable production of Verdi’s ancient Egyptian drama stars Liudmyla Monastyrska and Hui He. They share the title role of the enslaved Ethiopian princess caught in a love triangle with the heroic Radamès, played by Marco Berti and Roberto Alagna, and the proud Egyptian princess Amneris, sung by Dolora Zajick and Olga Borodina. Fabio Luisi conducts this revival, which features recent choreography by Alexei Ratmansky.
- Mecum to offer 1,000 cars for first auction in Las Vegas
- Henderson dispensaries get green light to start selling recreational pot
- How the Gaming Control Board helped investigation into mass shooter
- ‘A better team than people expected’: Golden Knights starting to turn heads at 5-1
- Police: Man fatally shot as he arrived at church