The Metropolitan Opera: Aida
Length: 4 hours
Synopsis: The Met’s unforgettable production of Verdi’s ancient Egyptian drama stars Liudmyla Monastyrska and Hui He. They share the title role of the enslaved Ethiopian princess caught in a love triangle with the heroic Radamès, played by Marco Berti and Roberto Alagna, and the proud Egyptian princess Amneris, sung by Dolora Zajick and Olga Borodina. Fabio Luisi conducts this revival, which features recent choreography by Alexei Ratmansky.
- Police: Fatal shooting at apartment linked to drug deal
- 21 indicted in Thailand-to-U.S. sex-trafficking ring
- Nevada mandates body cameras on all police officers
- Ownership change may speed plans for long-sought new home for Las Vegas 51s
- Authorities ID man shot as officers executed warrant in Pahrump