The Metropolitan Opera: La Clemenza di Tito Encore
Length: 3 hours, 15 minutes
Synopsis: The virtuosic Elina Garanca sings Sesto in Mozart’s drama set in ancient Rome. Giuseppe Filianoti is the noble Tito and Barbara Frittoli is Vitellia, in this handsome revival of one of the composer’s final masterpieces. Harry Bicket conducts.
- Golden Knights are looking for a standout fan experience at T-Mobile
- Drones that would augment truck delivery get test run in Las Vegas
- Hartfield, Metro officer killed in massacre, to be laid to rest today
- UNLV student abducted from campus parking garage, raped
- Metro officer killed in mass shooting left funeral notes