The Man with the Iron Fists
Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Since his arrival in China’s Jungle Village, the town’s blacksmith has been forced by radical tribal factions to create elaborate tools of destruction. When the clans’ brewing war boils over, the stranger channels an ancient energy to transform himself into a human weapon. As he fights alongside iconic heroes and against soulless villains, one man must harness this power to become savior of his adopted people.
- Calculating cost of outfitting an NHL player — it’s pricey
- Outgoing UNLV athletic director thanks supporters, touts triumphs
- Sandoval’s plan to track opioid abuse in real time advances
- 4 cab drivers killed in Mexican tourist destination
- Kafka in Vegas: A slain circus star, a dubious confession, and a prosecutorial misconduct epidemic