Length: 1 hour, 49 minutes
Synopsis: David Wozniak is a 42-year old lovable but perpetual screw up who finally decides to take control of his life. A habitual sperm donor in his youth, he discovers that he’s the biological father of 533 children, 142 of whom are trying to force the fertility clinic to reveal the true identity of the prolific donor code-name Starbuck.
- Watching Las Vegas’ NHL team in person doesn’t have to cost a fortune
- 8 found dead in sweltering truck in immigrant smuggling case
- Las Vegas’ new center for homeless youth honors its namesake
- McCain well-equipped for his fight, as all should be
- Law enforcement on target: How Metro officers, SWAT and FBI agents are trained to use deadly force