Length: 1 hour, 38 minutes
Synopsis: After India’s father dies in an auto accident, her Uncle Charlie, who she never knew existed, comes to live with her and her emotionally unstable mother. Soon after his arrival, she comes to suspect this mysterious, charming man has ulterior motives, but instead of feeling outrage or horror, this friendless girl becomes increasingly infatuated with him.
- CCSD budget woes curb police staffing at game marred by brawl
- Q+A: WSOP.com marks four years of online poker amid waning interest in game
- At intense offseason training retreat, Rebels test their leadership, unity
- UNLV technology park expects to construct third building soon
- L.V. goes to D.C.: Why 100 local leaders are headed to Washington