Length: 1 hour, 47 minutes
Synopsis: Maria, Henry and their three sons begin their winter vacation in Thailand, looking forward to a few days in tropical paradise. But on the morning of December 26th, as the family relaxes around the pool after their Christmas festivities the night before, a terrifying roar rises up from the center of the earth. As Maria freezes in fear, a huge wall of black water races across the hotel grounds toward her.
- Thunderbirds pilot, passenger in good condition after mishap
- Nevada’s clean energy advocates hope to build momentum in D.C.
- Owning trademark remains a goal for Golden Knights
- Sandoval, Heller cite Medicaid concerns in opposing Obamacare repeal bill
- With Heller, 5 GOP senators now oppose health bill — enough to sink it