Length: 1 hour, 47 minutes
Synopsis: Maria, Henry and their three sons begin their winter vacation in Thailand, looking forward to a few days in tropical paradise. But on the morning of December 26th, as the family relaxes around the pool after their Christmas festivities the night before, a terrifying roar rises up from the center of the earth. As Maria freezes in fear, a huge wall of black water races across the hotel grounds toward her.
- Bill would allow recreational marijuana sales starting in July
- Oakland writes to NFL in effort to keep Raiders
- Man found shot to death at Henderson apartment complex after party
- Woman arrested on DUI count after crash with police vehicle
- Heller: Failed health bill left ‘skyrocketing’ costs unaddressed