Battle of the Year
Length: 1 hour, 49 minutes
Synopsis: Battle of the Year is an international dance crew tournament that attracts all the best teams from around the world, but the Americans haven’t won in fifteen years. Los Angeles Hip Hop mogul Dante wants to put the country that started the Sport back on top. He enlists his hard-luck friend Blake, who was a championship basketball coach, to coach his team. Armed with the theory that the right coach can make any team champions, they assemble a Dream Team of all the best dancers across the country. With only three months until Battle of the Year, Blake has to use every tactic he knows to get twelve talented individuals to come together as a team if they’re going to bring the Trophy back to America where it started.
- Senate GOP releases ‘Obamacare’ overhaul, but not all aboard
- Why Golden Knights’ pick Engelland will pay dividends
- Vegas Golden Knights fans make presence felt at NHL Awards
- Las Vegan Rob Whited has lived a rock ’n’ roll life others only dream about
- Pool and water safety urged as heat wave continues