Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Kate and Charlie like to have a good time. Their marriage thrives on a shared fondness for music, laughter … and getting smashed. When Kate’s partying spirals into hard-core asocial behavior, compromising her job as an elementary schoolteacher, something’s got to give. But change isn’t exactly a cakewalk. Sobriety means she will have to confront the lies she’s been spinning at work, her troubling relationship with her mother, and the nature of her bond with Charlie.
- With millions dying from pollution, Trump’s war on EPA is unconscionable
- Week 11 NFL picks for the Sun’s handicapping contest
- Las Vegas’ sports rivalries: Past, present and future
- A smattering of Thanksgiving movies for your holiday viewing
- Museum fills vital cultural, educational gap in Las Vegas area