Length: 2 hours, 4 minutes
Synopsis: The night after another unsatisfactory New Year party, Tim’s father tells his son that the men in his family have always had the ability to travel through time. Tim can’t change history, but he can change what happens and has happened in his own life-so he decides to make his world a better place…by getting a girlfriend. Sadly, that turns out not to be as easy as you might think.
- Union leader on future of schools under DeVos: ‘Thank God I live in Nevada’
- Thousands gather in downtown Las Vegas in solidarity with women’s marches around the world
- Pope: I’ll judge Trump after we see what he does
- Desert Pines QB selling the world on Las Vegas and UNLV
- Employee slain in robbery at Henderson jewelry store