A Late Quartet
Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: The film tells the story of a beloved cellist of a world-renowned string quartet who receives a life changing diagnosis, the group’s future suddenly hangs in the balance: suppressed emotions, competing egos, and uncontrollable passions threaten to derail years of friendship and collaboration. As they are about to play their 25th anniversary concert, quite possibly their last, only their intimate bond and the power of music can preserve their legacy. Inspired by and structured around Beethoven’s Opus 131 String Quartet in C-sharp minor, the film pays homage to chamber music and the cultural world of New York.
- For UNLV football, this year’s Fremont Cannon game vs. UNR takes on new meaning
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of Week 13
- On airplanes, considering fighting cameras with cameras
- New scholarship draws thousands of would-be CSN students to apply
- Five technologies that will change the way we live