A Late Quartet
Length: 1 hour, 45 minutes
Synopsis: The film tells the story of a beloved cellist of a world-renowned string quartet who receives a life changing diagnosis, the group’s future suddenly hangs in the balance: suppressed emotions, competing egos, and uncontrollable passions threaten to derail years of friendship and collaboration. As they are about to play their 25th anniversary concert, quite possibly their last, only their intimate bond and the power of music can preserve their legacy. Inspired by and structured around Beethoven’s Opus 131 String Quartet in C-sharp minor, the film pays homage to chamber music and the cultural world of New York.
- Nevada’s clean energy advocates hope to build momentum in D.C.
- Gaming regulators OK pari-mutuel betting on nontraditional events
- Steve Sisolak announces he’s running for governor
- Owning trademark remains a goal for Golden Knights
- Mark your calendars: Here’s the Vegas Golden Knights schedule for 2017-18