Length: 1 hour, 57 minutes
Synopsis: Straight-laced Princeton University admissions officer Portia Nathan is caught off-guard when she makes a recruiting visit to an alternative high school overseen by her former college classmate, the free-wheeling John Pressman. Pressman has surmised that Jeremiah, his gifted yet very unconventional student, might well be the son that Portia secretly gave up for adoption many years ago. Soon, Portia finds herself bending the rules for Jeremiah, putting at risk the life she thought she always wanted — but in the process finding her way to a surprising and exhilarating life and romance she never dreamed of having.
- The battle to build near Red Rock Canyon is coming to a head — again
- After dozens of lawsuits, strippers still fighting for employee status
- Energy updates: Coal is out, NV Energy asks to boost rooftop solar incentives
- Teen fatally shot after fight on Las Vegas basketball court
- Raiders need money and more to pull off Las Vegas move