Length: 1 hour, 57 minutes
Synopsis: Straight-laced Princeton University admissions officer Portia Nathan is caught off-guard when she makes a recruiting visit to an alternative high school overseen by her former college classmate, the free-wheeling John Pressman. Pressman has surmised that Jeremiah, his gifted yet very unconventional student, might well be the son that Portia secretly gave up for adoption many years ago. Soon, Portia finds herself bending the rules for Jeremiah, putting at risk the life she thought she always wanted — but in the process finding her way to a surprising and exhilarating life and romance she never dreamed of having.
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of Week 4
- High school football roundup: Faith Lutheran comes back to edge Palo Verde
- Trump tells NBA star Curry that White House visit is off
- Rebels overmatched at Ohio State, fall 54-21
- Incensed Greyhound bus passenger repeatedly stabs driver on highway near Sloan Friday night