Length: 1 hour, 36 minutes
Synopsis: Following a mysterious explosion in a busy London market, the police swoop, a suspect is detained, and the country prepares for one of the most high-profile trials in British legal history. Two exceptional lawyers with a romantic history step into a dangerous web of secrets and lies, and when evidence points to a British Secret Service cover up, it’s not just their reputations, but their lives that are at stake.
- EU puts pen to paper, signs unity pledge on 60th anniversary
- ‘SNL’ star doesn’t back away from Boston racism comment
- Trump’s proposed Yucca Mountain revival should be dead on arrival
- Las Vegas NHL team’s GM has the golden touch
- NCAA Tournament by the odds: Vegas picks and perspective of Sunday’s Elite 8