The Incredible Burt Wonderstone
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: Superstar magicians Burt Wonderstone and Anton Marvelton have ruled the Las Vegas strip for years, raking in millions with illusions as big as Burt’s growing ego. But lately the duo’s greatest deception is their public friendship, while secretly they’ve grown to loathe each other. Facing cutthroat competition from guerilla street magician Steve Gray, whose cult following surges with each outrageous stunt, even their show looks stale. But there’s still a chance Burt and Anton can save the act-both onstage and off-if Burt can get back in touch with what made him love magic in the first place.
- Union leader on future of schools under DeVos: ‘Thank God I live in Nevada’
- Thousands gather in downtown Las Vegas in solidarity with women’s marches around the world
- The Latest: Petition seeks Trump’s tax returns
- Pope: I’ll judge Trump after we see what he does
- Chapecoense survivor lifts trophy 2 months after tragedy