Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: In 1988, Chilean military dictator Augusto Pinochet, due to international pressure, is forced to call a plebiscite on his presidency. The country will vote YES or NO to Pinochet extending his rule for another eight years. Opposition leaders for the NO persuade a brash young advertising executive, Rene Saavedra, to spearhead their campaign. Against all odds, with scant resources and under scrutiny by the despot’s minions, Saavedra and his team devise an audacious plan to win the election and set Chile free.
- Sheriff: Person of interest part of Strip shooting probe; Paddock had child porn
- Metro Police find body while searching for hikers
- Bad timing: Shutdown spoils Trump’s 1-year festivities
- Strip shooter was ‘germaphobic,’ had strong reactions to smells
- Vegas Play of the Day: Washington Wizards at Detroit Pistons