Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: In 1988, Chilean military dictator Augusto Pinochet, due to international pressure, is forced to call a plebiscite on his presidency. The country will vote YES or NO to Pinochet extending his rule for another eight years. Opposition leaders for the NO persuade a brash young advertising executive, Rene Saavedra, to spearhead their campaign. Against all odds, with scant resources and under scrutiny by the despot’s minions, Saavedra and his team devise an audacious plan to win the election and set Chile free.
- Trump to GOP Sen. Heller: ‘He wants to remain senator, doesn’t he?’
- ‘Everybody’s gotta watch’: De Niro’s Rothstein quoted in opinion on MGM security guards
- Flash flood warning issued as heavy rain sweeps valley
- Council approves lease for pro soccer at Cashman Field
- Man accused of shooting in Strip garage planned to flee to Mexico