Stand Up Guys
Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: Val is released from prison after serving 28 years for refusing to give up one of his close criminal associates. His best friend, Doc, is there to pick him up, and the two soon reunite with another old pal, Hirsch. Their bond is as strong as ever, and they reflect on glories gone by. And despite their age, their capacity for mayhem is still very much alive and well, and bullets fly as they make a valiant effort to compensate for the decades of crime, drugs and sex they’ve missed. But one of the friends is keeping a dangerous secret: he’s been put in an impossible quandary by a former mob boss, and the time for him to find an acceptable alternative is running out. As the sun rises on the guys’ reunion, their position becomes more and more desperate and they finally confront their past once and for all.
- Seniors benefit from long-standing state Capitol basketball tradition
- Construction begins for game maker Aristocrat’s HQ in Summerlin
- Kevin Lee eyes UFC stardom starting with first main event this weekend
- Vegas Golden Knights continue to add pieces with draft’s later rounds
- In a nod to the future, Golden Knights add trio of talented teens