Stand Up Guys
Length: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Synopsis: Val is released from prison after serving 28 years for refusing to give up one of his close criminal associates. His best friend, Doc, is there to pick him up, and the two soon reunite with another old pal, Hirsch. Their bond is as strong as ever, and they reflect on glories gone by. And despite their age, their capacity for mayhem is still very much alive and well, and bullets fly as they make a valiant effort to compensate for the decades of crime, drugs and sex they’ve missed. But one of the friends is keeping a dangerous secret: he’s been put in an impossible quandary by a former mob boss, and the time for him to find an acceptable alternative is running out. As the sun rises on the guys’ reunion, their position becomes more and more desperate and they finally confront their past once and for all.
- Man arrested in wife’s death claimed shooting was accidental
- New lanes to open next week as ‘Big Squeeze’ ends early
- Gaming panel grills casino software company exec before rejecting application
- House and Senate panel pass tax bill in major step toward overhaul
- Dash of Pepper spices up Mandarin Oriental’s lobby