Length: 2 hours, 19 minutes
Synopsis: Following the suspicious death of a popular film star who plunged into the waters in his car, Inspector Shekhawat investigates in order to determine whether it was an accident, or a crime. To find the truth in this complex case, he will be forced to confront his past.
- UNLV student abducted from campus parking garage, raped
- ‘Charlie changed the world’: Metro officer slain in mass shooting honored at memorial
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of Week 8
- Reno car dealer gives $1 million to renovate UNR ballpark
- Family wins appeal in death of man shocked by police