Length: 2 hours, 19 minutes
Synopsis: Following the suspicious death of a popular film star who plunged into the waters in his car, Inspector Shekhawat investigates in order to determine whether it was an accident, or a crime. To find the truth in this complex case, he will be forced to confront his past.
- Study finds underage, fearful women in Vegas sex trafficking
- Leaks like Flynn information are responsible, not unpatriotic
- Research meets rhetoric: UNLV scholar reframes the White House’s rejection of climate science
- Courting a congregation: Pastor hoops it up to attract people to the church
- Live blog: Rebels come up short at San Diego State, 77-64