Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: The film continues the legendary story of the homicidal Sawyer family, picking up where Tobe Hooper’s 1974 horror classic left off in Newt, Texas, where for decades people went missing without a trace. Decades later and hundreds of miles away from the original massacre, a young woman named Heather learns that she has inherited a Texas estate from a grandmother she never knew she had. After embarking on a road trip with friends to uncover her roots, she finds she is the sole owner of a lavish, isolated Victorian mansion. But her newfound wealth comes at a price as she stumbles upon a horror that awaits her in the mansion’s dank cellars.
- With NFL stadium on the way, attention shifts to necessary interstate upgrades
- Nevada real estate investment firm receives $2.2 billion judgment
- Case of shuttered Las Vegas golf course looms over municipal race
- Citizenship a question for pig-mask suspect in heist at Bellagio
- Roger Goodell details why the NFL warmed to Las Vegas and sports betting