Length: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Synopsis: The film continues the legendary story of the homicidal Sawyer family, picking up where Tobe Hooper’s 1974 horror classic left off in Newt, Texas, where for decades people went missing without a trace. Decades later and hundreds of miles away from the original massacre, a young woman named Heather learns that she has inherited a Texas estate from a grandmother she never knew she had. After embarking on a road trip with friends to uncover her roots, she finds she is the sole owner of a lavish, isolated Victorian mansion. But her newfound wealth comes at a price as she stumbles upon a horror that awaits her in the mansion’s dank cellars.
- Back home: Local kid Keenen King will join UNLV football after leaving Washington State
- Trump presents his report card, passes with flying colors
- Sound heard in Argentine sub search comes from explosion
- Trump tells troops ‘We’re winning’ against foes
- Macy’s parade rolls on with balloons, bands, security