Length: 1 hour, 56 minutes
Synopsis: Ray Breslin, the world’s foremost authority on structural security, agrees to take on one last job: breaking out of an ultra-secret, high-tech facility called “The Tomb.” But when he is wrongly imprisoned, he must recruit fellow inmate Emil Rottmayer to help devise a daring, nearly impossible plan to escape from the most protected and fortified prison ever built.
- Calculating cost of outfitting an NHL player — it’s pricey
- Outgoing UNLV athletic director thanks supporters, touts triumphs
- After trip’s final day, president to return to tumult back home
- Kafka in Vegas: A slain circus star, a dubious confession, and a prosecutorial misconduct epidemic
- AP reports Kushner back channel with Russia involved Syria