The World's End
Length: 1 hour, 49 minutes
Synopsis: 20 years after attempting an epic pub crawl, five childhood friends reunite when one of them becomes hellbent on trying the drinking marathon again. They are convinced to stage an encore by mate Gary King, a 40-year old man trapped at the cigarette end of his teens, who drags his reluctant pals to their hometown and once again attempts to reach the fabled pub - The World’s End. As they attempt to reconcile the past and present, they realize the real struggle is for the future, not just theirs but humankind’s. Reaching The World’s End is the least of their worries.
- Union leader on future of schools under DeVos: ‘Thank God I live in Nevada’
- Desert Pines QB selling the world on Las Vegas and UNLV
- Employee slain in robbery at Henderson jewelry store
- Downtown Las Vegas eateries get creative about bringing in fresh produce
- Mooring’s miracles lead UNLV past Air Force in 2OT