The World's End
Length: 1 hour, 49 minutes
Synopsis: 20 years after attempting an epic pub crawl, five childhood friends reunite when one of them becomes hellbent on trying the drinking marathon again. They are convinced to stage an encore by mate Gary King, a 40-year old man trapped at the cigarette end of his teens, who drags his reluctant pals to their hometown and once again attempts to reach the fabled pub - The World’s End. As they attempt to reconcile the past and present, they realize the real struggle is for the future, not just theirs but humankind’s. Reaching The World’s End is the least of their worries.
- Embraced by neofascists, Trump is the 1st un-American president
- What’s missing from Raiders meeting agenda as important as what’s there
- Expansion at Emerald Island in downtown Henderson nearing completion
- Style icon Sarah Jessica Parker talks about her new SJP boutique at Bellagio
- Woman hits $1.6 million jackpot at Las Vegas airport