Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola
Length: 2 hours, 27 minutes
Synopsis: Set in the rustic surroundings of a village in Haryana, India, Harry Mandola is a wealthy industrialist who loves his drink, his daughter Bijlee and the unusual bond they both share with Harry’s man friday, Matru. Much to her father’s delight, Bijlee is all set to marry Baadal, the son of a powerful politician Chaudhari Devi. This alliance which is far from just being a simple union of two young people becomes the seed for a story that brings twists and turns in the lives of Matru, Bijlee and Mandola.
- Study finds underage, fearful women in Vegas sex trafficking
- Leaks like Flynn information are responsible, not unpatriotic
- Research meets rhetoric: UNLV scholar reframes the White House’s rejection of climate science
- Courting a congregation: Pastor hoops it up to attract people to the church
- Live blog: Rebels come up short at San Diego State, 77-64