Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola
Length: 2 hours, 27 minutes
Synopsis: Set in the rustic surroundings of a village in Haryana, India, Harry Mandola is a wealthy industrialist who loves his drink, his daughter Bijlee and the unusual bond they both share with Harry’s man friday, Matru. Much to her father’s delight, Bijlee is all set to marry Baadal, the son of a powerful politician Chaudhari Devi. This alliance which is far from just being a simple union of two young people becomes the seed for a story that brings twists and turns in the lives of Matru, Bijlee and Mandola.
- Man who died hours before mass shooting mistakenly part of crosses memorial
- Elton John ending his Las Vegas residency next year
- San Antonio Stars moving to Las Vegas, bought by MGM Resorts
- NRA fires blanks in campaign against commonsense gun controls
- Longtime Yucca Mountain booster in Congress makes his pitch in Nevada