Length: 1 hour, 43 minutes
Synopsis: Home Alone is the highly successful and beloved family comedy about a young boy named Kevin (Macaulay Culkin) who is accidentally left behind when his family takes off for a vacation in France over the holiday season. Once he realizes they’ve left him home alone, he learns to fend for himself and, eventually has to protect his house against two bumbling burglars (Joe Pesci, Daniel Stern) who are planning to rob every house in Kevin’s suburban Chicago neighborhood. Though the film’s slapstick ending may be somewhat violent, Culkin’s charming presence helped the film become one of the most successful ever at the time of its release.~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine, All Movie Guide
- What are the prospects of retail on the former New Frontier site?
- Golden Knights hitting the ice for first time
- Officials can ‘get aggressive’ to research, fund proposed light rail
- Heller among lawmakers targeted by new pro-Medicaid ads
- Sudden blow: Despite major wind events, speeds down on average this year