Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: The need for human connection is told through interweaving stories: A hard-working lawyer is attached to his cell phone, but can’t find the time to communicate with his family. An estranged couple uses the internet as a way to escape from their lifeless marriage. A widowed former police officer struggles to raise a son who is cyber-bullying a classmate. An ambitious journalist learns of a teen performing on an adult-only site and sees this as a career-making story.
- Trump travel ban partly reinstated; court arguments set
- What are prospects of retail on the former New Frontier site on Strip?
- Golden Knights hitting the ice for first time
- Southern Nevada officials can ‘get aggressive’ to research, fund proposed light rail
- Emergency rules adopted for recreational marijuana