Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: The need for human connection is told through interweaving stories: A hard-working lawyer is attached to his cell phone, but can’t find the time to communicate with his family. An estranged couple uses the internet as a way to escape from their lifeless marriage. A widowed former police officer struggles to raise a son who is cyber-bullying a classmate. An ambitious journalist learns of a teen performing on an adult-only site and sees this as a career-making story.
- Las Vegas Taste & Sounds of Soul Festival returns to Fremont Street
- Clark basketball back in a familar spot, the state title game
- Nevada plans July pot sales despite warning of U.S. crackdown
- ‘Like a family’: Sign spinners give Las Vegas competition a whirl
- An alarmed base prods Democrats into all-out war with Trump