Length: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Synopsis: The need for human connection is told through interweaving stories: A hard-working lawyer is attached to his cell phone, but can’t find the time to communicate with his family. An estranged couple uses the internet as a way to escape from their lifeless marriage. A widowed former police officer struggles to raise a son who is cyber-bullying a classmate. An ambitious journalist learns of a teen performing on an adult-only site and sees this as a career-making story.
- Back home: Local kid Keenen King will join UNLV football after leaving Washington State
- Trump presents his report card, passes with flying colors
- Sound heard in Argentine sub search comes from explosion
- Trump tells troops ‘We’re winning’ against foes
- Macy’s parade rolls on with balloons, bands, security