Love Is All You Need
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: Philip, an Englishman living in Denmark, is a lonely, middle-aged widower and estranged single father. Ida is a Danish hairdresser, recuperating from a long bout of illness, who’s just been left by her husband for a younger woman, Tilde. The fates of these two bruised souls are about to intertwine, as they embark for a trip to Italy to attend the wedding of Patrick and Astrid, Philip’s son and Ida’s daughter.
- ‘The hurricane is about to hit’: Fear, action follow crackdown on illegal immigration
- Take two: ‘Moonlight’ wins best picture at Academy Awards
- Car in which Tupac Shakur was shot in Las Vegas is for sale for $1.5M
- With charter takeover on hold, several public schools take a breath
- State treasurer doing Nevadans a grave disservice