Love Is All You Need
Length: 1 hour, 40 minutes
Synopsis: Philip, an Englishman living in Denmark, is a lonely, middle-aged widower and estranged single father. Ida is a Danish hairdresser, recuperating from a long bout of illness, who’s just been left by her husband for a younger woman, Tilde. The fates of these two bruised souls are about to intertwine, as they embark for a trip to Italy to attend the wedding of Patrick and Astrid, Philip’s son and Ida’s daughter.
- Vegas rebranding shows difficulty of messaging after tragedy
- Vegas Play of the Day: Falcons at Patriots
- FBI couldn’t access nearly 7K devices because of encryption
- At least in the short term, stadium construction assures work for local businesses
- About 2 dozen NFL players protested during anthems Sunday