Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: In a futuristic America plagued by crime, the government sanctions a 12-hour period once a year in which all criminal activity is legal. When an intruder breaks into the home of James Sandin and his family, they must try to survive the night without compromising their personal moral code.
- The battle to build near Red Rock Canyon is coming to a head — again
- After dozens of lawsuits, strippers still fighting for employee status
- Energy updates: Coal is out, NV Energy asks to boost rooftop solar incentives
- Teen fatally shot after fight on Las Vegas basketball court
- Raiders need money and more to pull off Las Vegas move