Length: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Synopsis: In a futuristic America plagued by crime, the government sanctions a 12-hour period once a year in which all criminal activity is legal. When an intruder breaks into the home of James Sandin and his family, they must try to survive the night without compromising their personal moral code.
- Employee slain in robbery at Henderson jewelry store
- Employee shot by security guard during attempted robbery at Henderson jewelry store
- Wind, rain causing problems throughout the valley, continuing through Monday afternoon
- Patriots favored by a field goal over Falcons in Super Bowl 51
- Prank against Steelers suspected in early hotel fire alarm