Nederlands Dans Theater "An Evening With Sol Leon and Paul Lightfoot"
Length: 2 hours, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Welcome to the world of the Netherlands Dans Theater’s in-house choreographers Sol León and Paul Lightfoot. During this evening, they take you with them to their artistic universe. You can see the characteristic style of the successful Spanish-British choreographer duo in the humorous “SH-Boom”, and enjoy the powerful theatrical “Same Difference,” set to music by Philip Glass. The closing performance of “Shoot the Moon,” also with the beautiful sounds of Glass, gives you a glimpse into the love lives of several characters.
- BYU football gains commitment from Liberty defensive back
- Severely injured woman dies after being dropped at hospital
- Science advocates rally, show support across Las Vegas on Earth Day
- As it embraces Las Vegas, NFL is awash in gambling contradictions
- New UNLV athletic director brings great résumé, great energy