Nederlands Dans Theater "An Evening With Sol Leon and Paul Lightfoot"
Length: 2 hours, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Welcome to the world of the Netherlands Dans Theater’s in-house choreographers Sol León and Paul Lightfoot. During this evening, they take you with them to their artistic universe. You can see the characteristic style of the successful Spanish-British choreographer duo in the humorous “SH-Boom”, and enjoy the powerful theatrical “Same Difference,” set to music by Philip Glass. The closing performance of “Shoot the Moon,” also with the beautiful sounds of Glass, gives you a glimpse into the love lives of several characters.
- Nevada Gaming Commission to hash over weed, casinos
- Boy George is getting ready for a Las Vegas residency
- Sold out or not, Vegas will party during the big fight
- All-city football: 2 QBs bring attention to area, highlight Sun’s preseason team
- The Raider Image goes public at two Southern Nevada retail shops