Length: 1 hour, 26 minutes
Synopsis: Frances lives in New York, but she doesn’t really have an apartment. Frances is an apprentice for a dance company, but she¹s not really a dancer. Frances has a best friend named Sophie, but they aren’t really speaking anymore. Frances throws herself headlong into her dreams, even as their possible reality dwindles. Frances wants so much more than she has but lives her life with unaccountable joy and lightness.
- The battle to build near Red Rock Canyon is coming to a head — again
- After dozens of lawsuits, strippers still fighting for employee status
- Energy updates: Coal is out, NV Energy asks to boost rooftop solar incentives
- Teen fatally shot after fight on Las Vegas basketball court
- Building situational awareness isn’t just for super-spies