Length: 1 hour, 14 minutes
Synopsis: Acclaimed photographer James Balog was once a skeptic about climate change. But through his Extreme Ice Survey, he discovers undeniable evidence of our changing planet. In Chasing Ice, Balog deploys revolutionary time-lapse cameras to capture a multi-year record of the world’s changing glaciers. His hauntingly beautiful videos compress years into seconds and capture ancient mountains of ice in motion as they disappear at a breathtaking rate.
- NFL Playoffs by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of championship weekend
- What stands in the way of Raiders moving to Las Vegas? Not much
- On Saturday, women will march in Las Vegas, too
- Union leader on future of schools under DeVos: ‘Thank God I live in Nevada’
- Western drought watchers keep wary eye on Lake Mead level