Length: 1 hour, 14 minutes
Synopsis: Acclaimed photographer James Balog was once a skeptic about climate change. But through his Extreme Ice Survey, he discovers undeniable evidence of our changing planet. In Chasing Ice, Balog deploys revolutionary time-lapse cameras to capture a multi-year record of the world’s changing glaciers. His hauntingly beautiful videos compress years into seconds and capture ancient mountains of ice in motion as they disappear at a breathtaking rate.
- 8 found dead in sweltering truck in immigrant smuggling case
- Law enforcement on target: How Metro officers, SWAT and FBI agents are trained to use deadly force
- Body of woman recovered from Lake Mead Recreation Area
- Vegas Play of the Day: Jamaica vs. Mexico in Gold Cup
- Jordanian killed, Israeli wounded at Israeli embassy