Length: 2 hours, 1 minute
Synopsis: Lee Dae-ho is a single father and manager of the 120 story luxurious landmark building complex, Tower Sky in Seoul. He is an earnest employee liked by his colleagues and is secretly in love with Seo Yoon-hee, a restaurant manager. The owner of the complex, Mr. Jo decides to hold a “White Christmas” party for tenants and VIPs on Christmas Day, with helicopters circling above, sprinkling snow onto the party. Whilst the party is in full swing one of the helicopters crashes into the building and the building catches fire. Dae-ho moves quickly to save his daughter Ha-na, Yoon-hee and his colleagues.
- Marijuana expo loses name over ‘differing vision’ with parent group
- Foreclosures raise questions about SolarCity policies
- Rebels basketball sinks lower with eighth straight loss
- Study: Climate change causing reduced Colorado River flows
- UFC 209 lightweights consider each other tougher matchups than Conor McGregor